- Friday Fitness Inspiration – I’ve fallen out of the habit of doing this weekly but I’m sure the trend will return now that I’m back to training for spring races. There are 8 posted and clicking the “Friday Fitness Inspiration” link will bring you to a page where they’re all cataloged.
Favorite Race Recap:
- Baltimore Half Marathon: Where I fell in love with the half marathon distance.
- National Half Relay Recap aka That Time I Puked on N. Capitol Street – I think the title says it all.
- Hot Chocolate Run Recap//Hot Chocolate Race Pics- I honestly can’t believe how many hits these two posts generated. I guess misery loves company.
- When Can You Call Yourself A Runner? - My response to some blog controversy regarding charity runners, slow runners, and people who embrace walk breaks.
- What?! They Give You A Medal For Finishing?! - Non-runners say the funniest things about races.
- Message From A Coworker: You’re Freaking Crazy! – Not everyone understands the desire to go a little farther or go a little faster. But the “OMG You’re Crazy!” reactions can be major motivation if you have a sense of humor!
- Working Out At Work: What Not To Forget – Midday workouts can really break up the monotony of the work day. But don’t forget the essentials.
- Happy National Running Day: 5 Reasons a Non-Runner Should Start Running – As a newer runner, I love spreading the running cheer!
- An Awkward and Hilarious Encounter with Dean Karnazes – If you ever needed proof that I’m a total dweeb in real life… here it is.
What’s your favorite post that you wrote in 2011? Feel free to link in the comments!