Hi to the new readers who are finding this review after seeing Tommie Copper products on the Montel Williams Show or Dr. Oz. I hope you enjoy my review! Please note that I don’t work for Tommie Copper so unfortunately I can’t send you any items you may want to try. I’m also not a doctor and I can’t evaluate how much a Tommie Copper product would help with your specific needs. If you would like to see Tommie Copper’s full product line up, please CLICK HERE TO VISIT THEIR SITE. If you have any questions about my experience with the products I tested, please feel free to contact me via email by clicking the Contact Me button above. Thanks so much!
A few weeks ago, I was sent some products to review by Tommie Copper*. If you’re not familiar with this company…well you should be. They make compression gear infused with copper (it stimulates the immune system to fight infections, to repair injured tissues, and to promote healing – source) – everything from calf sleeves, to ankle sleeves, to shirts and gloves.
I received a set of calf and ankle sleeves.
I’ve been wearing them a lot since I’ve received them. I’ve worn them together – they work almost as a compression sock – and separately. I wanted to get a lot of use out of them before I put together this review.
- They compressed without cutting off circulation in my feet. Sometimes, I’ve found other compression products squeeze my calves so tight that my feet tingle. While the “compressing” feeling I get from Tommie Copper seems less like my legs are being strangled, I do notice the lack of compression as soon as I take them off. It works without being overwhelming.
- They wick and dry very quickly, very helpful in the springlike winter weather DC has been experiencing.
- The Tommie Copper band at the top really stays put. I never had to adjust either sleeve.
- The ankle sleeve really did help my Achilles feel less tender after runs.
- The calf sleeve sits a little higher on your leg than what I was used to.
- Um, there really aren’t any cons.
So long story short, I love my Tommie Copper products. They’ve helped relieve some of the soreness in my ankle and their customer service is amazing. There’s nothing nicer than reaching out to a company with questions about their products and receiving a genuinely interested response.
The nice people at Tommie Copper have agreed to give one CarlyBananas reader a pair of compression sleeves – ankle, calf, knee or elbow. Entering is simple:
- Comment on this post with which pair of sleeves you would like to try.
That’s it – no hoops to jump through. If you’d like extra entries, follow Tommie Copper on Twitter – they have a great presence and interact with their followers – and leave a comment that you did.
I’ll select a winner via random.org on Tuesday, February 14th at 5pm (Eastern).
*Full disclosure: I contacted Tommie Copper. I was having Achilles pain and was desperate to try another brand of compression gear. They were extremely helpful and sent me some gear to help relieve my soreness.
Comments are closed. A winner will be announced tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who entered!