One month ago, I was in Bethlehem, PA participating the Runner’s World Half Festival weekend. The best thing I got out of that weekend was that my motivation woke up from a long, long hibernation (the worst thing was a terrible cough and cold!). Last week, I finally got back into the habit of working out 5 days a week and it felt amazing.
I was pretty cautious in my running since it has been awhile since I threw myself into a week of running (7 miles for the week + 2 workouts with my trainer), but it was great practice for the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge, it starts today! My goal for this week is to squeeze in a lunch run during all three of the days I’m in the office. If I can’t get out at lunch because my schedule gets out of hand, I’ll go for a quick run before heading home at the end of the day. Speaking of working out a lunch…. late last week I got an exciting surprise in the mail from the folks at Shower Pill.
When I started lunch running last winter, I was fortunate to work in an office with a shower….not that I used it, but it was there. Now I’m in an office without one and I’d kind of like to shower and I can’t. I wish I’d heard of Shower Pills sooner, my coworkers probably would have appreciated me smelling like baby powder post run instead of sweat. Some facts:
- Premium, 9×8 inch, thick and durable wipe that is individually packaged for true on-the-go versatility (This thing is so much bigger than it sounds, I could probably use half of it post lunch run if I could find a way to refold/store it again)
- Put it in your gym bag, purse, pocket or backpack
- Proven to kill germs1 yet safe on sensitive skin and infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Quick dry solution, does not require rinsing or extra dry time
- Light fresh scent is not overpowering or “perfume-like”
Shower Pill is available from Amazon for $9.99 for a box of 10. They’re currently running a Black Friday deal where you can get a free box when you buy two with the code SPFRIDAY from 11/23 – 11/25. Just put 3 boxes in your cart, enter the code and the 3rd box will be free!
I received the Shower Pill wipes to review as a Fitfluential Ambassador. All opinions are my own.