1) I’m obsessed with Grumpy Cat.
I’m a Grinch.
2) I think I might be the only person on the internet who isn’t concerned about the new Instagram Terms of Service. I just saw Julie from PB Fingers post this article on Twitter and now I’m even less concerned. Let’s all take a collective deep breath and return to posting pictures of our pets and lunch.
3) If you’re friends with me on Facebook, you know I’ve been really worried about my dad. His surgery went well, and after a few rough days, he was released from ICU this weekend and is going home today. I’m just so relieved. I probably should have made this number 1 on my list but it’s less fun that Grumpy Cat and I didn’t want my first blog post in ages to feel heavy. Moving right along…
4) I’ve been obsessed with the Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones DVD lately. It’s so tough but it’s such a good workout. It’s really intense for a short at home workout. I’m a big fan.
5) I’m about to start my holiday baking extravaganza. I’m not even sure how I’m going to get it all done this year. We’re celebrating Christmas a little early this year – we are going to the boyfriend’s parents house after work on FRIDAY. Yikes. Looks like Wednesday and Thursday night will be late ones. This is the one time of year I get super into all of the baking and I’m actually really excited about it. I’ve got some Pinterest ideas coming into play – gingerbread cream cheese bites!
What are you most excited about as we get closer to the holidays?